- This event has passed.
Bologna Process Researchers’ Conference “Future of Higher Education” (FOHE-BPRC 2)
24/11/2014 - 26/11/2014
Encouraged by the success of the 2011 first edition, Romania and Armenia have organized a 2nd edition of the Future of Higher Education – Bologna Process Researchers’ (FOHE-BPRC 2) Conference on 24-26 November 2014, in Bucharest, with the support of the Italian Presidency of the European Union, the Ministry of National Education of Romania together with the Executive Agency for Higher Education, Research, Development and Innovation Funding (UEFISCDI) and the Chair, and as part of the official EHEA agenda. organized the second edition of the “Future of Higher Education – Bologna Process Researchers’ Conference”.
Reuniting over 170 researchers from more than 30 countries, the event was a forum to debate the trends and challenges faced by higher education today and look at the future of European cooperation in higher education. For that matter the academic papers presented during the conference tackled nine proposed sub-themes of the event:
- Financing and Governance
- Excellence and diversification of higher education institutions’ missions
- Teaching, learning and student engagement
- Social dimension/ Equity
- Education, Research and Innovation
- Quality Assurance
- The impacts of the Bologna Process on the EHEA and beyond
- Evidence-based policies in higher education: data analytics, impact assessment and reporting